- Discover unknown customer records by sourcing them from SendGrid segments or sync your Alpine IQ audiences to prepare for email campaigns.
- Sync opt-outs and audience records between Alpine and Mailchimp to ensure privacy protection and trustworthy segments.
- Pull in valuable retail POS and checkout data to modernize your retail experience.
- Import datasets from GreenBits POS transactions to power everything Alpine has to offer.
- Sync your Leaflink orders with Alpine IQ customer records and machine learning systems.
- Make your customer experience management even easier by connecting BirdEye. Automatically send audience members 1 click google, yelp, and social review requests to gain massive SEO and local promotion boosts.
- Push compelling requests for users to review the most recent store they visited. Earn repeat customers and build your SEO like never before.
- Big Query datalake offers unprecedented scale with large datasets and correlates them to Alpine IQ customer records, actions, and event tracking.
- Import and export your data between Alpine and Azure tables.
- Leverage your preferred MSSQL databases to power Alpine in realtime.
- Unify your MySQL implementations with Alpine IQ personas, action history, and logging.
- Postgres can help you organize massive data sets in rapid scale environments.
- Alpine IQ can sync up with Amazon's premier data warehouse service Redshift.
- Import datasets from S3 automatically when they are put in an Alpine IQ bucket.
- Import flat files structured for the AlpineIQ schemas.